Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas The real Mission

When you are a Little kid the first thing that comes into your mind is doing something adventurous like climbing a tree or hiking in the stairs or jumping in the bed or saving the world from your evil teddy bear or flying, and touring the milk shake in your bed or flying all over the world in your swing, and of course doing all of that with the company of your crew. This and many other adventurous remember me of my childhood.  I am the biggest of four sisters, and for me they had always been too small for doing all of this adventures with me, because my mom always told me to take care of them or to be careful of not hurt them with my games, the only one who was big enough, and could field this requirement was my sister Michelle, but even thought she was to little sometimes, so my only moment of doing this was with my favorite cousins Nicky and Juanfer. I remember we were unstoppable; we did everything together every time the families got a meeting. As a little kid we always think that nothing can happen, and that we are like the super heroes and that we were the best detectives in history, and that we solved everything. I remember one Christmas in my cousin Nicky’s grandpas; it was as usual all the family was there. My aunt Evelyn as always wanted to make this meeting as unusual and different every year, she put all over the place candies, and she told us your mission is to look for all the candies, and at the end you will get the biggest surprise of your lives. I remember our faces shined as gold and our smiles were as big as a clown face, I remember thinking not only candies but a surprise this is the best Christmas ever. We ran all over the place finding the candies, but actually what was in our mind as our biggest goal was finding the biggest surprise, we didn’t knew what was it we were only eight years old, we imagine everything even a treasure or a dog, and we even imagine a fairy. We kept looking all over the place. When we were getting really tired we sat in a tree (which was our “secret house” it was where we all planed our missions or the games or jokes we were going to make) eating the candies, when suddenly we heard I funny laugh, and a very weird voice saying to us “hey kids don’t you want to play with me”. At the beginning we thought “Oh, no they found our secret force, but then we saw something we don’t know this person. We couldn’t recognize the voice it was not from someone we knew and the laugh either. We got really scared, my cousin told Nicky, and me come on lets go and see who he or she is. At the beginning we refused until we saw, that my little sisters didn’t were there neither my other little cousins. We got really scared because the first thing that came into our minds was he got them and he is not a human or he is really mean. To even make it worst it was almost six in the afternoon so it was getting cold outside, and the sun was getting down. It was actually our first real mission of all; my heart was pumping out of my heart every time harder from the fear I got; we started walking in the direction we thought we heard the voice, but we couldn’t heard anything else only the sound of the birds returning to their homes, suddenly we heard my sisters voice screaming and laughing at the same time it was weird so we started running to that place, we got closer and we saw this brown big chair with a red hat over it, we started getting closer and closer, finally we were close enough to see who was behind the chair we turned around the chair, and for our surprise and happiness it was Santa Clause, he told us surprise! We couldn’t stop laughing he was the biggest surprise, and actually the candies did get us to him, but we didn’t thought about it we even thought he was an alien who caught my little cousins, and sisters. I remember the relieve I got in that moment my heart even got to his normal rhythm. I was really excited to see Santa Clause but what really got me happy was the fact that, that mission was over and that he was not an alien, and that we were not alone everybody was just find. After that I don’t remember what happen latter in that Christmas, because my cousins and me, we were stilled thinking in that creepy moment on were we thought that he was an alien and that he caught all our family because nobody was making a sound because they wanted to give us a surprise. We were also thinking that, that was the best Christmas ever, actually it was the last one, I don’t remember why but my family never made a Christmas reunion never again, I miss that but the memory of that Christmas I will never forget the best of my life, our real mission.  

No comments:

Post a Comment