Popular Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Gigantic From the Heart

 I do know that when you are little the first impression is very important, and stays in your mind forever, and what you thought about that person in that moment will stay in your memory every time you see that person. I remember the first time I saw him, so tall like a gigantic I even thought he was like a goddess he was really tall, and I think I saw him even tallest because I was only 8 years old, and he was 45 years old, and he was almost six foot tall, at the beginning I thought he was mean like the gigantic from the movies that are the bad guys in the movies . When my mom told me to say hi I was very afraid of him. At that time he had white hair not too much like if he was going to get bold, but the hair was long and a little bit curly, he had blue eyes almost like the color of the sky, and until I saw his eyes I saw his look. He had this look of sweet, nice, and lovely.  I remember thinking with my little sister Michelle: “Probably he is Santa Clause”. Then I notice something different in him he didn’t had any hands instead he had like hooks, it was different for me I remember thinking he is like a super robot tall, nice, good, and the arms like a robot. I remember that he went to my house with his family, his four children and his wife which she is a cousin of my mom.  His name is Marcel. He is very nice with everybody and a very funny person he made us laugh with Michelle all the time telling us stories. When it was time for dinner my mom served cookies, cake, and a cup of coffee, and when he started to drink the coffee he grabbed the cup with his hooks in a very amazing way, my sister even called them little spoons because they had this weird shape. At the end of the evening they leaved my house, we say goodbye hooping to see them again. When they left we asked my mom who were they and why he had his hands like a robot, she explained to us the situation he had when he was little he had an accident, and lost his arms, and all his body suffered really bad burns, he even lost one ear and almost all his hair; she also explained us that he lived almost all his life with this, and that when he wanted to ask his wife for marriage he explained to her his situation and how he was in his body, and that she told him “I don’t care I love you and it doesn’t matter to me”. My mom explained to us how amazing this person was because that no matter what he lived, and what he had gone throw his life with this accident he didn’t care and he didn’t let himself down, and that he even worked more for being someone especial in this world and to do something important with his life. I spend the rest of the night thinking of this nice adult who was the nicest person I had ever meet, I remember thinking that he is one of those people that you want to be like him or that you feel a really big admiration for that person; I think he is not only a gigantic in the outside because he is really tall, but he is also a gigantic from the heart, and soul because of his biggest heart and because of his wills to do everything and to think that nothing is impossible if you just believe in you . I know that at the beginning I was very afraid of him I mean imagine this big person with blue eyes taller than you and also bigger than you in age and that has robot arms, I was really afraid of him, but until I know him I notice how wrong I was about him he was nothing at all a bad person or mean he was, and still is the nicest person I had ever met and he has this big heart, and he does everything and even more with his disability. He is now one of the people that I admire the most in my life he is an inspiration for me and he is like my friend. The day that I met him I would never forget because that day I notice the prejudice I made before I even met him just because of his high and his condition. What I notice is how powerful the first impression of a person is in your life it can make you see a person from a different way and a different form of how they really are sometime you really see at first sight how they are, but sometimes we are so mistaken we see them just of how they physically are and how they look and that’s our first impression of them, we sometimes don’t even care about the inside of that person and because sometimes the first impression was not very nice and good we don’t take the bather to see them in the inside, and to really look how they are. I do think that the first impression is very powerful, and important because that’s what stays in your mind, in your memory for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment